Walmart is known for being a friendly neighborhood store that features a great selection of a range of products. With its prompt service, quality products, and low prices, Walmart has become the hot favorite
of many shoppers. And as Walmart.com came into existence, it soon gave the best shopping experience to loyal Walmart customers with easy Walmart credit card payment online.
Founded in the year 2000, Walmart.com has access to a vast pool of technical talent and Internet executives. Walmart.com eCommerce is a stable and robust structure that provides products to hundreds of customers every day, with more than 1,000,000 products available online.
Once you’re ready to make a purchase using Walmart.com, you can apply for the Walmart credit card and make payments easily. With this special card, Walmart credit card payment online becomes simple and handy.
Creating an account and registering your card
- Visit the Walmat credit card registration portal here – Walmart.Com/Credit and you’ll see the links to read more about their schemes along with an applying link. They may also be offering discount schemes for new buyers.
- Click on Apply now. If you already have an account, you can click on Access Account.
- You’ll be taken to a credit card form. If you have already signed up for Walmart.com, you just need to enter your email and password. However, since you are visiting this page the first time, click on Create Account and Apply.
- You’ll be taken to an account creation page, where you’ll need to sign up for a Walmart.Com/Credit account. Enter your first name, last name, email address, zip code, and select a password for this account. Your password must be at least 12 characters long. Once all the details are entered, click on Continue.
- You will be taken to a more detailed form where you’ll have to enter your billing information. Enter your name, address, phone number, and email address.
- In the next section, enter your billing preference like delivery date and language.
- Once you enter all the information, click on I agree to the terms section, and then click on Accept and Submit.
- The system will take you to another page.
- The next page will tell you that they have accepted your form and will get back to you within a week if you’re accepted.
And that’s it. Once you’re accepted for the card, you can start shopping online. Simply add items to your cart, and when you proceed to checkout, just select your card from the payment options, and the payment will be made. It’s that simple!
Advantage of using Walmart credit card payment online
With the Walmart.Com/Credit card, you don’t have to remember the details of your credit card whenever you make the purchase. Also, you can enter a certain amount of money in the card to make sure you don’t go overboard with shopping. With a limited amount of money in your card, you’ll not indulge in spending extra. Try the Walmart credit card and make online purchase extremely easy.